The Enviro Multi Channel Scanners & Data Loggers and the Web based Enviro 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Web based Software assist you in your Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
Key Features & Benefits
- Monitoring of Temperature and Relative Humidity:- The Enviro Systems monitor Temperatures, from Ultra Sub Zero (even those as low as -80°C or lower, for vaccines) to low and Relative Humidity from 0% to 100% RH.
- Real Time Multi Location Warehouse Monitoring of the network:- From a central location the Administrator can monitor the Temperatures and the Relative Humidity, at all the warehousing facilities in the Cold Chain Network and in all the chambers in each such facility.
- Programmable Equipment Name Tagging and Alarms on Probe Level:- Enviro Systems provide for Equipment Name Tagging and Alarms to separately identify each chamber, storing different medicines and vaccines, at different combinations and ranges of temperatures and relative humidity, in different warehouses.
- GSM Alarm:- GSM alarm to the central administrator in the event of any deviations from the permitted limits of temperatures or relative humidity. It is Warehouse and Chamber specific.
- Punctuality:- The readings are logged automatically at pre-determined intervals, punctually, 24x7.
- German sensors, ROTRONICS, for high accuracy.
- Accurate processor - Highly accurate ADC IC.
- Tamper Proof Data and so, Data Integrity:- The central administrator receives the data directly from the monitoring systems in the warehouses, without any human intervention at the local level. This assures of Data Integrity.
- Authentic MIS Reports:- Time Temperature Integration (TTI) calculations and other reports from the in-house developed Enviro Software are available in Real Time and for an audit trail.
- As the logging is Accurate, Tamper Proof and Punctual, the reports are Authentic and Reliable. This assures of Data Integrity.